AGERAA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Ageraa. This Ageraa Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") describes how Ageraa.com and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Ageraa") collect, use, transfer, and disclose data including personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) obtained through Ageraa websites (the "Site(s)") and via other methods. By using the Sites or submitting any Personal Information to Ageraa, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement and the Ageraa Terms and Condition.
Data Collected By Ageraa From You
Ageraa automatically collect information about your Internet connection.T he information ("Non-Personal Information") does not identify you personally. Some of this data is provided directly, such as when you create a Ageraa account, connect a Ageraa device to the Internet or a Cloud service, provide equipment for maintenance, or contact Ageraa for support or to perform other services. Ageraa receives some data by recording how users interact with Ageraa products and services by, for example, using technologies like Cookies, receiving error reports, usage data or location data from software running on Ageraa products or from utilizing
Ageraa services. We use this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of the Site, identify areas of interest and to consider potential improvements to the Site.
We do not collect any Personal Information about you when you visit the Site unless you give us that information. The data Ageraa collects depends on the products, services, and features used, and can include the following:
Name And contact Person :
Personal Information collected through the Site or through other means may include
- Name and salutation
- Job title
- Physical address
- Time zone
- Telephone number (including work office mobile and fax numbers)
- E-mail address
- Other contact information.
Ageraa also collects marketing contacts and preferences (phone, email, postal mail, fax, and text messages), name and nature of your business, language preference, and delivery and fulfillment information.
Ageraa collects information used for authentication and account access.
Ageraa or its payment processor collects data which is necessary to provide to payment gateways for purchases from Ageraa website, such as credit or debit card information, bank information, wire transfer or any other financial or payment information associated with a payment.
Ageraa collects data about how users and devices interact with Ageraa products and services. For example, Ageraa collects:
- Product feature use data, website activity data, performance data, product preference information, purchase history, and the web pages you visit.
- Ageraa may collect data about a device, its operational state, configuration, past usage data, device performance data, and information on the network used to connect and use Ageraa products. This includes data about the operating systems, applications and other software installed on the device, including product keys. This also includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, network authentication, MAC address, other device identifiers, regional and language settings.
- Ageraa collects data about the performance of Ageraa products and problems experienced. This data helps diagnose problems in the products to improve Ageraa’s products, and to provide solutions. Depending on product and settings, error reports may include data such as the type or severity of the problem, details of the software or hardware related to an error, device status, usage data, contents of data or files that were processing when an error occurred, and data about other devices, networks, or software with which the device interacts.
- When Ageraa is engaged for support, Pegasus’s contact with any data or information stored on a device will be incidental in most instances. Devices returned to Ageraa for repair should be wiped of all data. Ageraa will collect data about any hardware, software, and other details related to the support incident for the purpose of tracking device performance and product improvement.
- Ageraa may collect data about your location, which can be either precise or imprecise. Precise location data can be Global Position System (GPS) data, as well as data identifying nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots
Ageraa collects when location-based products or features are enabled. Imprecise location data includes, for example, a location derived from your IP address or other data that indicates the geolocation of an IP address with less precision including latitude, longitude, city, region, country or postal code.
HOW AGERAA USES PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ageraa uses Personal Information, in several ways. Ageraa uses the data it collects for three basic purposes:
1. To process transactions for the sale and support of Ageraa products and/or services,
2. To operate Ageraa’s business, and to provide and support the products and services Ageraa offers (including improving and personalizing),
3. To send certain communications, including promotional communications.
When customers place an order, Ageraa uses the Personal Information provided, including any payment information necessary to provide the products or services requested. If you create a user profile, Ageraa will store Personal Information as requested to manage the profile and communicate with the user. Without limiting our obligations, if you are located outside of India, please be aware that any information you provide to Ageraa through the Sites may be transferred to India. Please also be aware that by using the Sites and giving Ageraa your information, you consent to such transfer. Personal Information may also, subject to the requirements of applicable law, be used, disclosed and transferred to law enforcement personnel and other persons in situations where Ageraa believes that it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal proceedings against someone who may be misusing the Sites, interfering with the rights of Ageraa or other users, or when Ageraa reasonably believes that the law requires or permits such disclosure.
WHY AGERAA SHARES PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ageraa shares Personal Information with consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product or service requested or authorized. Ageraa also may disclose and transfer Personal Information to channel partners, strategic partners, suppliers and other third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement and to assist with the operation of the Sites and/or the associated business transactions. If Ageraa sells or divests all or part of its business, makes a transfer of assets, or otherwise becomes involved in a change of control transaction, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, Additionally, Ageraa will access, transfer, disclose, and preserve Personal Information when Ageraa has a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
1. Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including law enforcement or other government agencies;
2. Protect our customers, for example, to prevent unsolicited emails or attempts to defraud users of Ageraa products, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury to anyone;
3. Operate and maintain the security of Ageraa’s products and services, included to prevent or stop an attack on Ageraa’s computer systems or networks; or
4. Protect the rights or property of Ageraa, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the products or services; however, if Ageraa receives information indicating that someone is using ageraa products or services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property, Ageraa may refer the matter to law enforcement.
Ageraa maintains reasonable technical and administrative procedures to protect data including Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, but Ageraa cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data against any possible loss or unauthorized access.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ageraa provides individuals with access to their Personal Information where required by applicable data protection and privacy laws. Individuals will be required to sufficiently verify their identity. Declining to provide Personal Information may limit Ageraa’s ability to respond to your inquiry. If you wish to access or update the Personal Information submitted through the Sites or to make any inquiries (including requests of cancellation or deletion) about the collection or processing of such information, please contact us as described below in the section labeled "Contact" or in the as applicable.
LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES
Ageraa has no control over those sites and is not responsible or liable for the policies and practices followed by third parties. The statements set forth in this Privacy Statement are for the Sites and other activities. Other sites hosted by third parties may have different practices. If you link to or otherwise visit any other sites managed by third parties, you must review the privacy policies posted at those sites.
RETENTION OF DATA
Ageraa will keep your data, which may include Personal Information, for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with products or services, to conduct legitimate business interests, and where otherwise required or permitted by law.
REVISIONS TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Please check this Privacy Statement frequently and particularly before you submit Personal Information via the Sites. Ageraa reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time at Ageraa’s discretion.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at 9413138675